My name is Lucia. I’am a chef and also I’am a business manager by profession. I’am passionate about food and travel and have always loved food: to eat it, make it and learn from it! I have lived for years in the peruvian highlands, where I have met many new ingredients. I have traveled for more than 50 countries in the world, learning a little more about differents cultures and their food. I love Peru and it´s cuisine, and I want to share it with you!
WHAT WE WILL DO?
In this experience you will have the opportunity to learn in a hand on way our typical food. You will discover why Peruvian cuisine inspires us and creates a space of union and pride among us.
In this class you will learn the history, uses, secrets and the preparation of 3 Peruvian dishes.
As part of the experience, we will visit the market together, where you will learn about fruits, vegetables and spices that are the soul of our kitchen.
At the end of the class, you will become an ambassador of Peruvian cuisine, and you’ll be able to prepare a full meal at home.
- Hands-on experience: Ceviche, Causa, Lomo Saltado and Pisco Sour.
- Drinks: Chicha morada and water
- Dessert: Peruvian exotic fuits
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Hours: 10:00 -13:30 h / 14:30 – 18:00 h
- Available: Monday to saturday.
- Languages: English/ Spanish
- Max. attendees: 5 adults (Kids Friendly)
- Type of food: Lunch/Dinner
- Drinks: With/without alcohol
- Vegetarian option
- Location: Indoor
- Wifi available